After completion of the interview process (24th & 25th June, 2020), the following merit list has been finalized. All concerned are advised to strictly follow the given instructions failing which the admission (M.Phil in English) shall stand cancelled.
To View Merit List Click Here
1. The department shall provisionally consider the top 20 candidates while the rest of the list from S. No. 21 to 84 shall constitute the waiting list which shall be considered for filling any vacant seat after the deadline of July 15, 2020.
2. No candidate (working in govt./semi-govt/autonomous organization) shall be allowed to proceed with admission before production of departmental NOC (No Objection Certificate). It is advised to submit NOC clearly stating your availability for classes on full-time basis from Monday-Friday (Office hours). The department reserves the right to cancel admission on the basis of incomplete/ambiguous NOC.
3. All candidates included in the merit list (S.No 01 to S.No 20) must complete the requirements of admission till July 15, 2020:
- I. Deposit admission fee Rs.37000 in NBP, University of Malakand branch.
- II. Produce original documents at the time of admission.
- III. Fill in the admission form and attach NOC, passport size photos(03) and attested photocopies CNIC/ domicile and all testimonial documents.