The Department seeks to prepare students for positions as counsellors, advocates, and judges; as business persons; and as researchers, teachers, and philosophers of the law. These ends are furthered by a program of academic excellence combined with practical experience; to provide fair, honest, and equal representation to those in need of legal aid.
- To educate and train students in various branches of law
- To educate the student about the importance of ethical aspect of the profession
- To introduce student with contemporary legal method of practice and research
- To train them in oratory and presentation skill.
- To link students with national and international organizations and universities