University of Malakand requires sealed quotations from reputed firms/registered with Sales Tax & Income Tax Department regarding purchase of:
- Equipments for Journalism & Mass Communication.Document
- Equipments for Tourism & Hotel Management Department Document
SPECIFICATION OF FURNITURE FOR FACULTY AT SHEIKH MALI BABA BOYS HOSTEL.Document
- TENDER DOCUMENTS FOR SOFTWARE ENGINERRING DEPARTMENT..Document
Tender documents containing detail information, term & conditions are available on the Website of Malakand University and PPRA. These can also be obtained from the Office of Director Finance at a cost of Rs.1000/- for each category in the shape of deposit slip of Account No. 3-2 NBP University branch or bank draft (Non-refundable) in the name of undersigned on any working day except Saturday & Sunday. Downloaded documents must also accompany the requisite tender documents fee and 2% as earnest money of the total quoted value in the shape of CDR in favor of Director Finance University of Malakand. Intending supplier must send their Tender/Quotation along with soft copy by post/Courier Services to reach this office up to 10:30 A.M on or before 07/03/2017 and will be opened on the same day at 11:00 A.M in Committee Room University of Malakand. The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders/Quotations according to PPRA Rule 33.
Also available on the Website.www.ppra.org.pk www.uom.edu.pk
Terms and Conditions.
1) Each page of the quotations should carry the signature and stamp of the vender. Quotations found with over writing, cutting and interpolation will be considered cancelled. Equal rates of two firms will be finalized on draw.
2) No vender has the right to hand over his work to any other firm without the prior approval of the competent authority. Failing which the tender will be considered cancelled.
3) Income Tax and sales tax will be deducted as per approved rates of the Govt.
4) No advance payment will be made before supply of the items.
5) The acceptance of articles will be subject to the inspection and approval of the end user at the point of delivery.
6) Items supplied with low quality will be rejected and no payment will be made to the supplier for the rejected items.
7) Security at the rate of 10% of the total bill will be deducted for a period of three months and will be released subject to receiving good report from the concerned office.
8) Payment will be made only after the Equipment(s) is fully installed and comes in working condition.
10) The firm will be responsible to supply the items within agreed/ stipulated time, failing which 1% of the total payment will be deducted per day. However on the basis of ground reality/ sound reasons, the competent authority may extend the period on the request of the supplier.
11) The competent authority may increase or decrease the quantity.
12) Rates offered shall be valid for a period of four months irrespective of validity period mentioned in quotation from the date of opening of tender.
13) The tender will be opened at 11:00 O’clock on 07/03/2017 in Committee Room University of Malakand in the presence of the intending bidders or their representative.