It is for the information of all concerned that frontier Education Foundation have approved eight (08) scholarships for BS Program (04 = 02 Male & 02 Female) and MS/MPhil Program (04 = 02 Male & 02 Female). The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit-cum- inaffordability for the students enrolled in 1st Year of their studies. The scholarships will be disbursed equally among male and Female students @ 50,000 per student per annum in four years BS Program and two years MS/MPhil Program.
- Only 1st Year Students enrolled BS and MS/MPhil Program
- Should have scored at least 60% marks in the last attended examination
- Parents/Guardians income should be equal to or less than Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Of non-salaried persons, would submit income certificate obtained from concerned Deputy Commissioner or District Revenue Officer, clearly showing amount of total monthly income from all sources
- A student in receipt of any other scholarship will not be entitled to this scholarship unlesshe/she waves off his/her claim for the other scholarship.
- Download application from the University of Malakand website
- Submit the complete application along with required documents in your respective departments.
- Appear before the Departmental Scholarships Committee for initial interview.
- Final interview of the shortlisted candidates will be made by the University’s Scholarship Committee.
- Application Form
- Attested Copy of Domicile
- Attested Copy of CNIC of (Father/ Mother or Garden)
- Attested Copies of latest DMC.
- Attested Copy of Father’s Death Certificate (in case of orphan)
- Father / Guardian’s Income Certificate From: -
- The employer i.e. for Govt./Semi Govt./ Private Service
- The DC/DRO concerned i.e. for Non- Salaried
- · Submit an application to your Departmental office on or before Friday, 21 April 2017.
- · Departmental Interviews start from 26 April 2017 (Tentative).
- · Final Interview of shortlisted candidates on May 3, 2017. (Tentative).
Dr Arshad Ali
Focal Person, Scholarships
University of Malakand