Prof. Dr. Rahmat Ali Khan [Department of Mathematics]
Professor in Mathematics
PhD (Applied Mathematics), University of Glasgow UK
Office Tel: + 92 945 762142
Dean of Sciences
University of Malakand
Quality Enhancement Cell
University of Malakand
View Publications of Prof. Dr. Rahmat Ali Khan
Field of Interest:
- Major Field of Research: Nonlinear Analysis, Nonlinear Differential Equations, Dynamical systems on time scales, Computational Mathematics, Fluid Mechanices, Bio-Mathematics.
- Post Doctorate : Subject Applied Mathematics, University of Dayton, Ohio, USA
Boundary value problems, Engineering Mathematics.
- Ph.D. Subject Applied Mathematics, University of Glasgow UK.
Ph.D. Thesis: Existence and approximation of solutions of nonlinear boundary value problems.
- M.Phil.: Quaid-I-Azam University Islamabad Pakistan, subject applied Mathematics,
M.Phil. Thesis: Generalized Quasilinearization Technique for Nonlinear Problems with Robin Boundary Conditions.
- M.Sc. (1991) Peshawar University, N.-W. F. P. Pakistan, Subject Mathematics
Research Guidance: Research students supervised:
- Naseer Ahmad Asif (Existence and multiplicity results for singular boundary value problems) (2010)
- Mujeeb-Ur-Rehman (Boundary value problems on Fractional differential equations)( 2010)
- Hina Muneer Datt (in progress)
- Muhammad Yasin (Four point problems at resonance)(2007)
- Tanzeel-ur-Rehman Tahir (nonlinear three point BVPs) (2007)
- Faizullah (Dynamical system on time scales)(2007)
- Amjad Khan (Traveling wave solutions of biological reaction diffusion equations) (2008)
- Amjad Hussian (Heat flow problems) (2010)
Recent Seminars list:
- Approximations and rapid convergence of solutions of some three-point BVPs (NUST-CAMP) 15th March 2006.
- Existence of Multiple solutions of some BVPs (Department of Mathematics, Quaid-I- Azam University, Islamabad) (2005).
- On the existence of at least three solutions of some three point boundary value problems (NUST-CAMP) (2005).
- Generalized approximations and rapid convergence of solutions of nonlinear nonlocal three point BVP (COMSATS Abbott Abad ) 9th May 2006.
- Generalized approximations and rapid convergence of solutions of nonlinear three point BVP (QAU 14th September 14, 2006).
- Existence and Approximations of solutions of nonlinear three point BVP on time scale (NUST-CAMP) 2007
- Approximations of solutions of nonlinear m- point BVP on time scale (COMSATS Abbott Abad) 9th May 2007.
- Generalized approximations of solutions of nonlinear problems arising in heat radiation (NUST-CAMP) 22nd March 2008
- Generalized approximations of solutions of nonlinear heat flow problems (COMSATS Abbott Abad) 13th May 2008.
- Uniqueness Conditions for a Class of Nonlocal Boundary value Problems, NUST-CAMP 2009
- Analytical solutions for conductive heat transfer problem, LUNMS, 2010
- Workshop on quality enhancement Cell, HEC office Lahore 2010
- Analytical techniques to nonlinear problems arising in heat transfer, on 23rd Oct 2008 , at University of Dayton. Dayton Ohio USA
- Existence of Positivity Solutions some four-point Boundary Value Problems, on, 30th Oct 2008, at University of Dayton. Dayton Ohio USA
- 28th annual southeastern-Atlantic regional conference on differential equations, on Oct 10-12, 2008, University of Arkansas at little Rock , USA
- Positive solutions of nonlocal four-point boundary value problems, on 8th January 2009, at University of Cincinnati Ohio USA
- Positive solutions of nonlocal multi-point boundary value problems, on 3rd of April 2009 at Wright State university, USA